Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I HAVE A Francois Gurlmont violin and model Nichos M. Amati.

Customer Question

I HAVE A Francois Gurlmont violin and model Nichos M. Amati. It is in very good shape. It was my mother and she was 86 this last year.
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: My mother played it when she was young. I know nothing else about it
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Musical Instrument Appraiser now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. Please tell me the exact wording on the label in the violin.