Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Upright Packard Piano. Says made in 36th year? Fair

Customer Question

Upright Packard Piano. Says made in 36th year? Fair condition
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

Do you have a serial number please? Has the piano been regularly tuned and maintained? Have any of the internal mechanics been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built?

Hello again Naomi. It seems that you viewed my information request, so I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. If it is a problem with getting the information please let me know and I will see if I can continue without, if that is easier for you. Thank you. John.