Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

My wife has cleared a relatives house. The was a violin in

Customer Question

My wife has cleared a relatives house. The was a violin in poor condition no bridge and no strings. Though very hard to make out with a torch it says:
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sorry pressed to soon, domino montagna sud til signo ferit ventis anno 1739. The 39 is hard to make out.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Musical Instrument Appraisers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Do you think you can get a picture of the label and post it here? I think you may be misreading some of it and I'm unable to translate it.