Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

1735 Stradivarius would greatly appreciate any information

Customer Question

1735 Stradivarius would greatly appreciate any information you could provide, does fit Stradivarius specifications and dimensions has been extensively researched and at this time we have not been able to prove it a reproduction
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
several pictures available content to large for messager could send to private email all picture between 5.1mb and 6.5mb
Expert:  JaySHarrison replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** homework Export. How much detail do you want for this assignment? Does it have to be referenced? When are you expecting the answer by?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i have the violin need a expert opinion/ appraisel on the Stradivarius

Thank you for the speedy reply. I am opting opt and going to move this request to an area that specializes in instruments.

Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instrumentd for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of the label?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
used macro shot to take pictures very high resolution witch makes the file size is to large for this messenger to accept do you have a alternate web mail/email
Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.

You can email photos to***@******.*** Att meyerbuys

Thanks,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
file size still to large for the email you provided me do you have a alternate email capable of receiving (file sizes 5.1mb or larger) each picture is this size or larger due to the very high resolution so that the proper identification can be made. I attempted to send 8 pictures by the you email you provided me with. this is the third time ive provided you with the file size information to be sure that you have all info needed to make the proper identification the way these pictures were taken is so that you can zoom in to almost a microscopic level that your naked eye or standard camera could never see. I know you would appreciate this if we can figure out a way to get the pictures to you. A timely response would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.

Try resizing to about 25% of the original 1meg should be fine.

Thanks,

Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.

There are several charistics that I look for.

Thanks,