Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Retail value of a parlor Steinway grand piano serial #232997

Customer Question

Retail value of a parlor Steinway grand piano serial #232997 purchased from Marshall Field & Company. One owner a professional concert pianist.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

The serial number gives a year of build of 1927, apart from regular tuning and maintenance, have any of the internal mechanics been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built please?

Hello again. It looks like you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive the Email to advise you that the information request is on here waiting for you. So I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.