twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher
Experience:  Classically trained musician with more than 20 years experience appraising musical instruments.
57035021

It is a bach stradivarious model 37 vintage 1967. It has the

Customer Question

It is a bach stradivarious model 37 vintage 1967. It has the first valve lever. It is all brass.
It was restored to new condition about 15 years ago and still is. A ball park, what is it worth?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Bach is well known for uneven quality. If your trumpet is in excellent condition, both cosmetically and functionally, its current retail (replacement or insurance) value of is approximately $2,000. If you were to sell it, you could expect to get the fair market (private sale or auction) value of approximately 40% of the retail amount or $800, depending on location and actual condition.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning your answer, please let me know.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.

Thank you so much!

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about this item. I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you.