Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

What is the value of my Kimball console # 623502. It is

Customer Question

What is the value of my Kimball console # ***** It is mahogany and in very nice condition
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question!

This piano was built in 1962 based on the serial number. Console uprights are on the smaller end and measure between 40-43" tall. These are better suited for small rooms. Kimball pianos were on the lower end of value and quality and the company is no longer in business. Based upon these factors as well as the used market and depreciation from age, I would recommend a selling range of approximately $500-$750 in a private sale. Best wishes!

Please help me out by selecting a positive rating before leaving. This is the only way I get credit for helping you today. Thanks!