Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I want to SELL my piano

Customer Question

I want to SELL my piano
Susan
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for your question Susan. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

Has your Model L Steinway Grand Piano been regularly tuned and maintained?

Hello again Susan. It seems that you may not have viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive it, so I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. If it is a problem with getting the pictures and putting them on here, I can continue without them if that is easier for you. Thank you.