Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

My wife and I have a Knauss Coblenz Upright Piano. The Piano

Customer Question

Customer: My name is***** wife and I have a Knauss Coblenz Upright Piano. The Piano is in good condition. Keys all working. Can you give a valuation
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It has candle holders on boths sides and a browny coloured wood.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Musical Instrument Appraisers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for asking for me to answer your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

Do you have a serial number please. Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained. Have any of the internal mechanics been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built please?

What is the full height measured from the floor to the top of the closed top lid?

Hello again. It looks like you may not have viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive the Email to advise you that the information request is on here waiting for you. So I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.