Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I would like to know the sale price on a Baldwin

Customer Question

I would like to know the sale price on a Baldwin Piano.........pianovelle....RP\2
This was my brothers and he has passed on and I have the piano.
Would like to sell it. It is in perfect condition as he took very good care of his instruments.
He was a very accomplished musician.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

Do you know what age this instrument is or approximately when it was purchased new?

Hello again. It looks like you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive the Email to advise you that the information request is on here waiting for you. So I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.