Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Glenda,i have an excelsior piano accordion model 305 made in

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Glenda,i have an excelsior piano accordion model 305 made in Italy,was just wondering what the value could be
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it is red pearl finish in as new condition with 120 black keys and what looks like a diamond inset in one of the keys
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Musical Instrument Appraisal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Can you send a picture of this?

Glenda