Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have inherited a Peerless pump organ and I am having

Customer Question

I have inherited a Peerless pump organ and I am having trouble finding any information about it. I wanted to know if it is worth restoring or not. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

Do you have any pictures you could attach on here using the paperclip on the menu bar please?

Hello again. It looks like you may not have viewed my information request for photographs - it could be that you did not receive the Email to advise you that the information request is on here waiting for you. So I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, thank you so much for returning my question.
I am away for the next few days, is it possible to send photos as soon as I return home?
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
Stacy

Hello, Stacy. That is fine please come back on here when you can and add the photos. Many thanks. John

Hello Stacy. Just checking back to see if you have the photos yet and if you need any further help on this question? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. If it is a problem with getting the pictures and putting them on here just let me know please.