Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I am selling my Samick, SG-172, serial #843693, walnut

Customer Question

Customer: I am selling my Samick, SG-172, serial #843693, walnut finish, piano. I am the original owner, puchased it in 1988. The piano has just been cleaned and tuned by a professional. All in excellent condition. Prices on-line and in local stores vary widely. What price range should I consider? I am located in St. Petersburg, FL, near Tampa. Thank you!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I don't know what other info you are seeking....
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Musical Instrument Appraisal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes...
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for your question. I am looking into this now. The customer service usually tells you but appears they haven't this time. In order to see my complete appraisal there is a charge for $36. Is that ok?