Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Glenda I am trying to have my parent's piano appraised. I am

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Glenda I am trying to have my parent's piano appraised. I am not accustomed to online appraisals, so this is new to me and I am reading about the process before I decide if I am going to continue...Would I receive an official appraisal certificate?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure. It's a Gulbransen. Serial Number 339149. The case has scratches on top. It needs to be tuned and have new pads. It hasn't been played in decades.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Musical Instrument Appraisal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Can you send a picture of this?