Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

What is a Baldwin Organ/Piano Model 195 F38D worth?

Customer Question

what is a Baldwin Organ/Piano Model 195 F38D worth? Excellent condition, all functions work. Original owner was my grandfather, recently passed away and gave to me so only 2 owners. I do not know age, 1960-1970s?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.

Hi, can you attach a photo of the organ here for me please?

Hi, checking back--do you still need help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok thanks. Can you attach a photo of the organ here please? Model numbers for these old instruments usually don't yield a lot of information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Look in first email I sent yesterday if you can. Do not have access to them at moment

Sorry but I am not able to see any emails you may have sent. Would you be able to attach a photo later?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is your email address?

Sorry but I'm not able to give out an email address. Please attach any photos here directly by using the paper clip icon above the text box to get started.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
trying to send 4 pix now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 pix in first file, 4th made it too big. here is 4th. sorry, appears email limit is 5MB, pix is 5.7MB but it is picture of the original tag that was sold with piano, has inspector name, #, etc, on it. Let me know what you think. thanks.

Hi, I only see one photo that shows the Baldwin plate.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here you go. Please respond.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here you go. Please respond.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here you go. Please respond.I would appreciate a response to my paid request.
Thank you. Larry Phillip
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here you go. Please respond to my paid request.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have attached photo. Please have someone request to my question.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Again, for the 5th time, i have attached a photo. Can someone please respond to my paid request?thank you.

Why have you sent so many responses demanding I immediately answer you? It has been days since you have responded. You can't expect me to be online at all times. Today is a holiday and I am not working today. Based on your responses I am going to opt out of working with you and leave your question open to others.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You failed to respond to my paid query 2 days ago; left me hangiing with no "next steps" or proscriptive action. Were unresponsive for 2 days and gave run around excuses. I paid three days ago and have received no service. I gave you requested info and you still gave run around. If "just answer" is a legit website, then you give it a bad name.

On December 29 I replied that only one photo came through and I heard nothing until tonight. I'm not sure what next steps or completed response you wanted when you hadn't provided the information and photos needed. I gave no run around-I was awaiting your reply. You're welcome to request a full refund from the site for anything you've paid. Best wishes.