Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

We have a very old & out of order upright Steinway which has

Customer Question

we have a very old & out of order upright Steinway which has been in a very unfriendly climate & not used for 45 years . should we try to do it up or would we be better of buying a good second hand Japanese piano or keyboard. thanking you,
Ian Glasson
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello My name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. What type of upright Steinway do you have? These can be fixed and play beautifully if it has not been completed ruined. I am just curious if you have a photo of the condition?

Hello, I was checking to see if you were still interested in finding out about your piano. Please let me know I would be happy to help you.