Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

My name is ***** ***** Amesbury. I have an upright Kohler

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** Amesbury. I have an upright Kohler and Chase serial number K47841. Any information on age and/or value would be appreciated. Thank you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what for instance
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Musical Instrument Appraisal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 11 months ago.
Hi, can you provide the height of the piano? Also, what is the condition and when was it last tuned?