John,  CT ABRSM
John, CT ABRSM, Piano Teacher CT ABRSM.
Experience:  Certificate of Music Teaching. Musical Instrument Appraiser. Qualified Technician. Qualified Piano Tuner. Experienced in Buying, Selling, Restoring and Valuing Pianos for more than 20 years.
62809984

When was kimball piano serial no. 529517 manufactured?

Customer Question

Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question Tony. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

The year of build of your piano is 1951. Do you also need a retail value. If so, prior to this tuning has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained. I am assuming that this is an upright piano so could you please give me the height measured from the floor to the top of the closed top lid please? Do you know if any of the internal mechanics have been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built?

Hello again Tony. I would just like to let you know that unless the question process is completed by giving a rating for my answer I will not be credited for the research I have done and the answer I have given you. So if you do not have any further points that need to be answered on this question, I would be very grateful if you could please click on the Star Rating button/box in the REQUEST DETAIL section at the top of this page. Thank you.