Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I would like to sell my Baldwin Model M # 164693. Walnut

Customer Question

I would like to sell my Baldwin Model M # ***** Walnut finish, with bench, cover can be opened to two different heights. One owner. Non-smoker home. There are 3 small spots where the finish is scuffed – two on inside of lid that shows when opened (flipped back) and one at top of keyboard cover where this top cover touches when all is closed (a cushion is missing causing this). The total area of scuff combined is about 1 inch square. Other that these cosmetic issues, it is in very nice condition. What is the value of this piano and bench?
How much does the appraisal cost?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. I can help you with this. It looks like you set a question value of $44, so that is the total of what you have paid for this service. Before you can view my answer that total amount would be charged. Is that ok?