Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

My Mom has a wurlitzer baby grand piano in great condition

Customer Question

Customer: Hi My Mom has a white wurlitzer baby grand piano in great condition and would like to sell it. She asked me to figure out what an appropriate sell price would be and also where would be the best place to sell it...thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well there aren't too many other issues...shes' 86 and just moved into a smaller place and doesn't have room for it any more and we don't either, so we'd like to sell it...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Musical Instrument Appraisal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes-can you briefly describe how your process works?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. I can help complete this appraisal for you. Do know, as the customer service informed you, this is a fee based service and the fee would have to be paid before you can view my answer. Is that ok with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I'm not ready for a full appraisal process...just wondered about what it is roughly worth...

Right. That is the service we provide.

Hi, just checking back--did you still want help with this?