Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Aeolian The Sting II Player piano

Customer Question

Aeolian The Sting II Player piano
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 12 months ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you. There are a few questions I need answers on to be able to fully help you please.

Do you have a serial number? If you need to know where to find the serial number please have a look at this website which should help:- www.pianoatlas.com/serial.html

Piano manufacturers place serial numbers in a variety of places. Pianos often have numbers other than serial numbers, such as case and part numbers. Try this site and it should open showing you the places to find the numbers.

Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained. Do you know if any of the internal mechanics have been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built? If you have any pictures of the outside casework and particularly the internal mechanics, that you could attach on here using the paperclip on the reply section that would also be helpful.

Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 11 months ago.

Hello again. It looks like you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive the Email to advise you that the information request is on here waiting for you. So I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.