Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

What is the value of a Yamaha baby grand GC1 serial #5995934

Customer Question

What is the value of a Yamaha baby grand GC1
serial #5995934
made in 2002
excellent condition - polyurethane finish
played little
hammers have minimal indentations
needs minor let-off adjustment
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

Unfortunately this website is not set up to do the type of tax assessment valuation you would need to conform to the prescribed process, which is set down by the IRS. You would generally need to have a 'hands on' type inspection completed by an assessor approved to do this type of work.

To find an Appraiser experienced and qualified to complete IRS appraisals local to you please see this link:-

ttp://www.isa-appraisers.org/find-an-appraiser

If you would like me to continue with the appraisal we can do here, to give you a retail type valuation as a guide before, or if, you still need to obtain the one for tax purposes, could you tell me if this piano has been regularly tuned.

Hello again. It looks like you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive the Email to advise you that the information request is on here waiting for you. So I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.