Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

What is my piano worth

Customer Question

What is my piano worth
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

What is the name of this piano on the inside of the cover over the keys. Could you let me know if this is an upright piano or a grand piano. If it is an upright could you please give me the full height measured from the floor to the top of the closed top lid. If it is a grand piano could I have the maximum length measured to the point over the leg furthest away from the keys.

Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained. Apart from the action control taped you have mentioned, have any of the main internal mechanics been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built please?

PS: Do you have the serial number or do you know the approx. date of build please?

Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 12 months ago.

Hello again Marj. It looks like you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive the Email to advise you that the information request is on here waiting for you. So I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.