Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have an upright piano made by Sterling Co C Harvey Co. I

Customer Question

I have an upright piano made by Sterling Co for C C Harvey Co. I desire to sell it and have the serial # ***** have no idea how much I can sell it for?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

Prior to it now needing tuning has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained. Have any of the internal mechanics been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built? Please also let me have the serial number and the height of your piano measured from the floor to the top of the closed top lid. Thank you.