Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have a kohler- baby grand, SKG500S. We bought it 10 years

Customer Question

Good evening!
I have a kohler-campbell baby grand, SKG500S. We bought it 10 years ago from a man who bought it for his wife, and then she didn't want it. It still has the price tag inside of the piano. It is in excellent condition, no scratches, water marks, etc. It has been housed in a music room in our house with glass french doors so dogs and kids are kept out! I'm looking to purchase a different piano, and I think the dealer is REALLY low with his offer. I sent him pictures so he could see the perfect condition it is . We have it tuned once a year, and it's beautiful. What would be a fair price for me to ask from this dealer? We live in Nebraska and I thank you for your time!
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

Do you have the serial number please - it should be stamped on the metal frame near the tuning pins.

Hello again. I see that you have not yet viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive it, so I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.