Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

I have a Hammond organ and tone cabinet that was in the

Customer Question

I have a Hammond organ and tone cabinet that was in the house we bought a year ago. The organ is a model CV serial no 12882. The cabinet is a model HR-40 serial no 57611. I would like to sell it to free up space and am thinking of asking $600. Is this to high or low? I have no idea only have done small amount of research on the internet.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. Please allow some time for me to research these models for you.

Thanks for your patience. This is an older model so not worth as much as the more coveted models like the B3. The cabinet you have is just a standard speaker cabinet, not a Leslie cabinet, so it will only be worth a couple hundred dollars. In excellent condition, I would recommend a selling range for the package at approximately $700-$1,000. Best wishes!

Hi, just checking back to see if you needed more help with this? If you do, please let me know. If you're all set, please select a rating at the top so I am credited for working with you. Thanks!