Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have a Chas.M.Stieff Baltimore upright piano. S/N is

Customer Question

i have a Chas.M.Stieff Baltimore upright piano. S/N is 13179. Piano is good shape. Refinished in 1982. What is it worth?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. Until I have completed the answer for you please be sure not to click on any of the star rating or payment buttons. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process later.

The serial number gives a year of build before 1900. When the outside was refinished were any of the internal mechanics replaced or restored or is it all still as originally built. What is the height measured from the floor to the top of the closed top lid? Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained please?

Hello again. Do you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.