Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I inherited a Lowery Heritage organ from my mother in law.It

Customer Question

I inherited a Lowery Heritage organ from my mother in law.It was purchased by them in approximately the mid seventies and it is in excellent condition. A bench and many training books are included. I did get a very informal appraisal for the organ for approximately $10,000 and it was estimated to cost about $38000. I live alone and have no intention of ever playing the organ. My mother in law died about 6 months after purchasing and it has not been used early eighties. I may be reached at the following address and phone:
Mr Len XXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX FL 34711
Phone: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
EMAIL: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for your question! Before providing this appraisal I must inform you this organ is nowhere near a value of $10k. It will be much less. Would you like me to continue with the appraisal?