Wayne, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  40 yrs. buying and selling instruments.
67223111

We have a 2006 Galileo Baby Grand Electronic Piano, "Piano

Customer Question

We have a 2006 Galileo Baby Grand Electronic Piano, "Piano Nova" No.(###) ###-####donated to our church. We are unable to use and would like to sell and use money for our worship ministry. I have searched to find out possibly how much it is worth and have been unsuccessful. I realize it is only valuable to one who desires it.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. This is considered older technology by today's standards. This would sell for $800-1000 at auction or in a private sale.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wayne, would it be possible to get something more in writing, so I can submit to leadership.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,