Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

I am planning to sell my piano in the near future and want

Customer Question

I am planning to sell my piano in the near future and want to know a reasonable price to ask. It is a studio upright Baldwin Hamilton piano, Serial Number 407186, purchased new in 1987. It is 45 inches tall with a walnut case. It is in excellent shape, last tuned about 5 years ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question! Baldwin is a well known company with a reputation for quality. Their Hamilton line was one of a couple different names they used on uprights. The finish and size of this piano will allow it to gain some value. Considering depreciation from age and the used piano market, you could expect to sell for approximately $2,800-$3,300 in a private sale. Best wishes!

Hi, just checking back to see if you need more help with this? If not, please be sure to rate my service at the top of this page--it's the only way I receive credit for my time spent working with you. Thanks!