Wayne, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  40 yrs. buying and selling instruments.
67223111

Trumpit holt ton collegiate. Elk horn. Wis. USA # 505496. My

Customer Question

Trumpit holt ton collegiate. Elk horn. Wis. USA # ***** My phone # ***** XXX XXXX. I don't know how to use my email yet. please call me. Thank you Carhyxxx
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. According to the serial number your trumpet was made in 1972. Your trumpet would sell for $200-300 at auction and on the secondary market.

Thank you,

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,