LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

What is my piano worth. The name on it is Max Richlstein

Customer Question

What is my piano worth . The name on it is Max Richlstein
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you on this. Your piano is German. I have had a hard time finding information on the maker. Without a photo of your piano all information is general here as I can not see to evaluate your piano. From what I can find on Max Richlstein they produced pianos from 1910-1980. The company closed and nothing can be found to date. The company was known for producing fine tuned pianos and many were sold for students learning. They were easy to play and had a beautiful sound. In todays market the pianos value 1500-2300.00 depending on condition and overall appearance. If I may be of further seerrvice please let me know. I am happy to help you. Thank you

Hello, please let me know if I may be of further assistance