John,  CT ABRSM
John, CT ABRSM, Piano Teacher CT ABRSM.
Experience:  Certificate of Music Teaching. Musical Instrument Appraiser. Qualified Technician. Qualified Piano Tuner. Experienced in Buying, Selling, Restoring and Valuing Pianos for more than 20 years.
62809984

Gildemeester and Kroeger Victorian Grand Piano

Customer Question

Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you.

Do you have the serial number please? What is the length of your piano measured from the outside edge of the casework in front of the keys to the furthest point on the top away from the keys where the single leg is fitted.

Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained. Has there been any restoration or rebuilding work completed, particularly on the internal mechanics over the years?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Length 6 Feet.Has been tuned regularly. Will try to find sereal number. Do you know where to locate the number? You have my brothers phone number, and here is mine(###) ###-####. My name is ***** ***** my brother is Pat. Thank you.

Thanks for your reply and the information.

Please have a look if there is a number on the soundboard or the plate (the iron frame or 'harp')) as shown with the 'S' symbol on the picture of a grand piano on the following website: www.pianoatlas.com/serial.html

Expert:  Jody-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/musical-instrument-appraisal/9bf44-gildemeester-kroeger-victorian-grand-piano.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.

Hello again. Do you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.