Wayne, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  40 yrs. buying and selling instruments.
67223111

I have a Bach Stradivarius Trumpet, serial #15264, ML Bore,

Customer Question

I have a Bach Stradivarius Trumpet, serial #15264, ML Bore, two-toned Mt. Vernon edition. I have donated it to my high school and which to get an approximate value. It was reconditioned 10 years ago, in mint conditon and has not been played since. It comes with the original case. I bought it in 1956, for $364.
Can you help me with an approximate evalution, I believe it was manufactured in 1953.
Thanks,
Dr. Tom Jamart
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been buying, selling and appraising musical instruments since 1970. According to your description this would sell for $1200-1500 at auction and on the second hand market. Insurance value is $2000.

Thank you,

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,