Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

Would like to talk to someone about a piano we have found in

Customer Question

Hi would like to talk to someone about a piano we have found in our house the house we moved into is 168 years old it is a kimball stand up from what I can see number to call me is XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. Can you provide photos of it please? I'm not available for a phone call at this time but can help you online.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a kimball stand up for some reason my pic will not up load it does have oak leaf pattern on the front with acorns

Could you try a different browser? There shouldn't be any issues with the photo uploading. I would need photos for this appraisal.

Hi, just wanted to check back and see if you had any luck with the photos? If you still aren't able to upload you could email them to us at***@******.*** to my attention. That option takes more time for me to receive them however.