John,  CT ABRSM
John, CT ABRSM, Piano Teacher CT ABRSM.
Experience:  Certificate of Music Teaching. Musical Instrument Appraiser. Qualified Technician. Qualified Piano Tuner. Experienced in Buying, Selling, Restoring and Valuing Pianos for more than 20 years.
62809984

I have a parlor grand piano. Hamilton---by Baldwin built in

Customer Question

I have a parlor grand piano. Hamilton---by Baldwin built in 1934 good condition. original ivory and ebony keys. I want to sell .
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. Please do not click RATE/ACCEPT/FEEDBACK until you have an answer/value.
At the moment I am not able to set up a live call with you, so I will proceed on here. I need a little more information to be able to answer this question for you. Do you have the serial number? You have mentioned about original ivory and ebony keys, do you know if there has been any restoration/replacement of the internal mechanics over the years or is it all still as originally built? Approximately when was it last tuned and maintained. When was the previous appraisal value given please?

Hello again. I see that you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive it, so I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.