Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

I have Kawai GS30 in excellent condition. Serial

Customer Question

I have Kawai GS30 in excellent condition. Serial number(###) ###-####wondering about current price
Thanks
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.
Your GS-30 is a 6'1" living room grand that dates back to 1980 based on the serial you provided. Kawai pianos have enjoyed a stellar reputation for decades as they have been well known for their high level of quality. The most important factor to consider here is the age. Since it has been 35 years since the piano was built, there is a high amount of value depreciation that has occurred. Considering that as well as the used piano market, I would recommend a selling range of approximately $10,500-$12,500. Best wishes!
Hi, I notice you viewed my answer but the question is still open. Do you need more help with this?