Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I'm trying to send a picture of a piano to see if it is a

Customer Question

I'm trying to send a picture of a piano to see if it is a Pease but having no luck
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. Please do not click RATE/ACCEPT/FEEDBACK until you have an answer/valuation.
If you have pictures of the outside and the inside, particularly the mechanical parts it would be very helpful. Do you have a serial number?
Could you please attach pictures to the reply section on here using the paperclip on the menu bar.
It can be a bit tricky sometimes so if you have any difficulty have a look at the FAQs here:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Hello again. I see that you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive it, so I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.