Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

Have a 1912 Story & London, Berlin Chicago Upright Grand. We

Customer Question

Have a 1912 Story & Clark London, Berlin Chicago Upright Grand. We have the original receipt and the cancelled check, any idea what could sell for?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question! Because of the very old age of this piano, the value will be quite low. After a piano reaches about 70 years of age it has lost most of its value. This is because of the wear that occurs on the thousands of moving parts over time and with playing. If yours is in good used condition and is tuned annually you could expect approximately $400. More likely you should expect to sell in the $150-$300 range. Best wishes!

Please remember, this website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your ((RATING)). Please,
use the rating system box, select your rating and hit submit and rate our Q&A session today. If you do not see a rating option, know
how to rate, or it will not submit, just reply and type out the rating you would like to leave. If you need to ask more questions on this
concern, please feel free to ask. I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.

Hi, I notice you viewed my answer but have not yet accepted or provided a positive rating. Do you need more help with this?