Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Baby Grand Serial #46465

Customer Question

Howard Baby Grand Serial #46465
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. Please do not click RATE/ACCEPT/FEEDBACK until you have an answer/valuation.
This piano is 55 years old. Has it been regularly tuned and maintained please?
Hello again. I see that you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive it, so I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.
PS: to my message just above. On checking the serial number I believe I may have already answered this question but with a different Customer reference number? If it is the same piano please let me know and I will have the question deleted and you should be refunded your deposit.