Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have my mother-in-law's Wurlitzer Petite Baby Grand. She

Customer Question

I have my mother-in-law's Wurlitzer Petite Baby Grand. She died in 1986. She purchased it around 1939 and gave lessons on it until coming to live with us in 1980. The cabinet was refinished in 1980 and is beautiful. Can't find a serial number on it. Any idea of value or resale possibilities?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Glenda,
I am here to assist you with your question.
.
To view the answer, you will need to be logged into the web site from your computer. If you are on a phone please make sure you are logged into the justanswer website, so you can see the complete answer. You cannot respond or send messages to the expert via emails, communication is done through this venue.
.
The Wurlitzer Petite Baby Grand has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $4***-**-****.00, depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. These will typically sell higher in a Music Shop or Private sale compared to an auction.
.
If you have any further questions or problem about your answer, please reply to me before deciding to leave a negative rating, which does effect my job.
.
If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name ( Glenda ) at the beginning of your question.
.
Please keep in mind I am only compensated from the site for my answer, if you rate me positively.
.
You do so immediately following this answer by clicking one of the top two Smiles, or Stars depending which one you see on your answer! Please let me know if you rate this answer, if it did not go through then I can take appropriate measures to make sure I am credited for this. Thanks for letting me know.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda