Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

What is the value of my Kohler & Campbell 5'1'' pol

Customer Question

What is the value of my Kohler & Campbell 5'1'' polished ebony baby grand piano (with bench) model SKG500 in excellent condition (one owner, never moved) purchased in 1992?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Glenda,
I am here to assist you with your question.
To view the answer, you will need to be logged into the web site from your computer. If you are on a phone please make sure you are logged into the justanswer website, so you can see the complete answer. You cannot respond or send messages to the expert via emails, communication is done through this venue.
.
The Kohler & Campbell 5'1'' polished ebony baby grand piano (with bench) model SKG500 has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $6***-**-****.00, depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. These will typically sell higher in a Music Shop or Private sale compared to an auction.
.
If you have any further questions or problem about your answer, please reply to me before deciding to leave a negative rating, which does effect my job.
.
If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name ( Glenda ) at the beginning of your question.
.
Please keep in mind I am only compensated from the site for my answer, if you rate me positively.
.
You do so immediately following this answer by clicking one of the top two Smiles, or Stars depending which one you see on your answer! Please let me know if you rate this answer, if it did not go through then I can take appropriate measures to make sure I am credited for this. Thanks for letting me know.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello ***** just checking in to see how things are going. Let me know if you still need help!"
If there was a problem with the answer I provided for you?
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda