Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I just found my old piccolo from the 1970s and am

Customer Question

Hi XXXX. I just found my old piccolo from the 1970s and am seeking more information about it. The simple question would be how much did my dad pay for it and what is it worth today? The more interesting question I have after reading about the Haynes family and the evolution of their competing companies is whether there is anything special about it, or is it just a mass-produced instrument? Finally, I am curious whether I should take it to a professional for a check up before trying to play it again, and if so, what I should ask him to do. Thank you.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal