Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have a Kroeger upright piano serial number W231477 what is the value

Customer Question

I have a Kroeger upright piano serial number W
231477 what is the value and age
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. Please do not click RATE/ACCEPT/FEEDBACK until you have an answer/valuation.
Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained. What is the height measured from the floor to the top of the closed top lid? Do you know if there has been any restoration/replacement of the internal mechanics over the years or is it all still as originally built please?
Hello again. I see that you have viewed my information request but not responded, so I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting on an answer as to what the piano is worth.
Hello again. To be able to give you an appraisal answer I still need to know the answers to the following please:- Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained. What is the height measured from the floor to the top of the closed top lid? Do you know if there has been any restoration/replacement of the internal mechanics over the years or is it all still as originally built please?