Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

I have a 2003 Yamaha Baby Grand Piano. Black ebony. Model

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Yamaha Baby Grand Piano. Black ebony. Model DGC1A; Disklavier Mark III Series. We would like to sell it but don't know the value. It is in mint condition. How much should we try to sell it for? We live in the Tampa area.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question! The Disklavier models are very popular player pianos and of course are based on the well-built Yamaha grands. The DGC1 is based on the G series grand which is their entry level line. I'm glad to know of the excellent condition of your piano, which will help when selling. One of the important things to consider is that there are a lot of buyers not interested in the player part of the piano and may not be willing to pay extra for it. Based on the used market and depreciation since new, I would value your piano at approximately $19,000-$21,500 in a private sale. Best wishes! Please remember, this website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your ((RATING)). Please, use the rating system box, select your rating and hit submit and rate our Q&A session today. If you do not see a rating option, know how to rate, or it will not submit, just reply and type out the rating you would like to leave. If you need to ask more questions on this concern, please feel free to ask. I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cancelled the order. I am not sure why I was charged. I do not want to be on the monthly program and should have not been charged. How do i am ensure I am no longer charged anything?!!!!
Thanks for your reply. I'm just the expert answering, I don't have any access to your user account. If you canceled the monthly membership then you won't be charged anything beyond the price of this question ($38).