Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have a Schumann Professional Grand Piano; SG-85, 6'9" bear

Customer Question

I have a Schumann Professional Grand Piano; SG-85, 6'9" bearing serial number(###) ###-####manufactured in 1987. It is in like new condition....no scratches, nicks, etc. and was completely overhauled/cleaned four years ago. What is its current value?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. Please do not click RATE/ACCEPT/FEEDBACK until you have an answer/valuation.
You have stated that your Grand Piano was completely overhauled four years ago, was this general maintenance, such as regulation of the action and keys or were any parts such as strings, hammer felts, damper head felts, etc. replaced. Was the outside casework refinished at this time please?
Hello again. I see that you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive it, so I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.