Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I would like to know the age and retail value of our Steinway

Customer Question

I would like to know the age and retail value of our Steinway baby grand piano with serial number 302810.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. Please do not click ACCEPT/FEEDBACK until you have an answer/valuation.
Has your piano had any restoration, particularly to the internal mechanics, over the years or is it still all original. Is it regularly tuned and maintained please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No restoration and in good condition.
Thank you for the information. I just need a little more information to complete this for you please. Do you have the length of your grand piano measured from the outside edge of the wood along the front of the keys to the outside edge of the top lid over the leg furthest away from the keys. When was your piano last tuned?
Thank you.