Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have a black Yamaha piano that we believe was made between

Customer Question

I have a black Yamaha piano that we believe was made between 1963-1965. The number printed inside says 404625. I was interested in finding the approximate value of the piano and the best way to sell it.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/musical-instrument-appraisal/974ei-black-yamaha-piano-believe-made.html#re.v/174/). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. Please do not click ACCEPT/FEEDBACK until you have an answer/valuation.
Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained. What is the height measured from the floor to the top of the closed top lid please?