Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Princetti accordion with case.

Customer Question

Princetti accordion with case. Black and white(white pearlish look). very good condition. Went through four generations. It is at least 70 plus years old. Still in case, locks still work, case is in pretty good shape. Accordian has not been out of the case in forty years. Really the accordian looks beautiful. Although, someone took a pen and put a letter on a few keys. I was the last one to play it and I was 10 and only took about 4 lessons. I'm 51 now. I live in Knox, IN. and really need an appraisal and need to sell. Don't know of any place around my area for this. How can I even get an appraisal? Please help me!
Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0