Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Have a Knight piano with patent # ***** can

Customer Question

have a Knight piano with patent # ***** can you tell me the value of this piano. Color ebony
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I will need to know if this is an upright or grand? Also, I need the serial from inside, not the patent numbers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cancelled my credit card information when you required me to accept more then just a single appraisal. Immediatley left your wed site. You illegaly took money out of my acct. This is fraud ! I have contacted my lawyer and the bank. Request that you put the two charges back in my acct. immediatly, or i will take legal action.
Hi--you are not required to accept more than a one time charge for one question, even though the website pushes hard in order to get you to do so. If you would like to cancel this service, you'll need to contact customer service--there will be a link at the bottom of the page. I am not able to help with customer service matters.